If you are a third sector organisation under financial pressure, please read the following information:
- The Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations regularly update their third sector information hub at https://scvo.org.uk/support/coronavirus.
- The Scottish Government have also pledged a ‘Third Sector Resilience Fund’ to help organisations with cash flow problems. Interested charities will need to complete an eligibility tracker to determine their suitability for the scheme. Based on the answers provided, interested applicants will be directed to the correct application form depending on their needs. Further information is available at https://scvo.org/support/coronavirus/funding/for-organisations/third-sector-resilience-fund/guidance-for-applicants.
If your organisation supports people with food deliveries or meals, please read the following information:
- An additional £1.6 million has been allocated to FareShare Scotland who help support community food distribution. Further information is available at https://fareshare.org.uk/getting-food/.
If your charity works overseas, please read the following information:
- The next UK Aid Direct funding round is open to organisations with an annual income of under £10 million. Those helping to tackle coronavirus or its impact on some of the world’s poorest people will be given priority for the grants, totalling £30 million. Further information is available at ukaiddirect.org.
- If you are a small UK charity or non-profit organisation you may be eligible for a grant of up to £50,000 from the Small Charities Challenge Fund (SCCF). Further information is available at: https://www.ukaiddirect.org/apply/sccf/.
If your charity wishes to help the government tackle COVID-19, please read the following information:
- Businesses, third sector or voluntary organisations who wish to offer support should email the Scottish Government at email@example.com with details such as your organisation’s key contact and their role, what you are offering and how it might be best applied, how quickly your support could be available and whether you are offering this as a donation or a chargeable service.