If you are a third sector organisation under financial pressure, please read the following information:
- The Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations regularly update their third sector information hub at https://scvo.org.uk/support/coronavirus.
- The UK Government have launched a Resilience and Recovery Loan Fund for social enterprises and charities operating across the UK who are experiencing disruption to their normal business as a result of COVID-19. Further information is available at https://www.sibgroup.org.uk/resilience-and-recovery-loan-fund.
- The Community and Recovery Programme supports charities, community groups, social enterprises and voluntary organisations across Scotland that are supporting people and communities through the shift from lockdown to recovery. New applicants have until 5pm on 13 November to apply. Further information is available at https://scvo.org.uk/support/coronavirus/funding/scottish-government/community-recovery.
If your organisation supports people with food deliveries or meals, please read the following information:
- An additional £1.6 million has been allocated to FareShare Scotland who help support community food distribution. Further information is available at https://fareshare.org.uk/getting-food/.
If your charity works overseas, please read the following information:
- If you are a small UK charity or non-profit organisation you may be eligible for a grant of up to £50,000 from the Small Charities Challenge Fund (SCCF). Further information is available at: https://www.ukaiddirect.org/apply/sccf/.
If your charity wishes to help the government tackle COVID-19, please read the following information:
- Businesses, third sector or voluntary organisations who wish to offer support should email the Scottish Government at firstname.lastname@example.org with details such as your organisation’s key contact and their role, what you are offering and how it might be best applied, how quickly your support could be available and whether you are offering this as a donation or a chargeable service.